Recipe – Celery Lemon-Water
- 6 medium sticks of celery ( 14 oz = 400 grams = 2 cups)
- 5-6 lemons (1 kg)
- 2 liters of water
- Place the 6 celery sticks and a little lemon peel in your blender
- Add 2 liters of water & blend
- Pour into sauce pan and medium-heat the mixture for about 20 minutes.
- When cooked, allow the mixture to cool down for 5-6 hours.
- Add juice of 5-6 lemons into the water
- Finally, strain the liquid well through a sieve and place it in a glass bottle.
- Garnish with grated celery
Store this beverage in the fridge and drink it three times a day.
- In this celery lemon water, you can add ginger too
- Drink 1 medium glass about each 3 hours.
- The taste does not change much if you keep it in the fridge. However, the fat burning power will decline.
- the color is not that green when you cook the celery.
Content based on: naturalhealthcareforyou.com
Photo courtesy pinterest.com
If you enjoyed this post, thanks for spreading the love – Like it and Share it with your friends…