Recipe: Tangy Cherry Berry Ginger Smoothie
- 2 cups Cherries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen, or mixed berries
- 1 whole Lime, skin removed, altho’ you can use the zest
- ? cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 scoops Protein Powder* or 1/2 cup Oats
- ½ green Apple
- 2 inch piece Ginger root, thinly sliced or grated
- 2 tablespoons tart Cherry Juice, or extra Water
- 2 tablespoons Flax seed
- 1 cup Water
- Ice to taste
Blend until your preferred consistency is reached. Enjoy.
This recipe will make 2 meal-replacement smoothies or 4 smaller snack or dessert smoothies.
* If you prefer not to use protein powders then please click the ‘Next Page’ button below for Links to Protein Powders Substitution Ideas …